Evie is made from a showerproof and highly lightfast polyester fabric featuring a ‘Nanoblock’ fluorocarbon treatment, so it won’t fade in the sun or grow mouldy over time. Looking after it is easy too: just bring it inside if the weather turns bad and over winter, and sponge clean it if it gets dirty. The generously padded inner is made with polyester fibre too, which is similarly suited to life outdoors.
The pattern & colour
There’s something wonderfully summery about a simple striped cushion, and distinctly nautical too (inspired by summers on the Cornish riviera) although the Burnt Sienna colour, as opposed to navy, makes that a subtler reference.
Our 45x45cm square cushions are some of our most popular because they’re so versatile: small enough to fit onto armchairs and dining chairs and benches, but not so small that they’re lost on a sofa. They’re also the perfect size for resting your head when stretched out for a siesta on sunlounger, hammock or lawn.
A styling tip or two
Scatter cushions are a fine art of having enough but not too many, whether they’re inside or out. Around the table for instance, we’d place one on every other chair, alternating with throws, so people can swap them around depending on who wants the extra cushioning and none end up on the floor. While on sofas, we’d opt for an odd number of three or five (depending on the sofa size).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.