This polyester canvas canopy’s made to be hardwearing. It’s been treated so it doesn’t fade in the sun and has an ‘ultraviolet protection factor’ of 50+ (meaning it’ll help shield you against both UVA and UVB rays). It’ll also shelter you in the rain and can be washed and scrubbed without fading.
Choosing your new canopy
Fitting your new canopy
Replacing your canopy’s a fairly straightforward, but it’s easier with two pairs of hands. You’ll just need to unscrew the finial on top of the parasol and pull the existing canopy off the spokes, then reverse the process to attach the new one.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
These canopies will fit onto any one of our current parasol designs, but it’s best to check with us if you have an older piece, as the size may be a bit different. We recommend that you keep your parasol open as much as possible, especially if it gets wet, as this will help prevent mildew. Of course, if the wind picks up, it’s advisable to bring it down.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.