This polyester canvas canopy’s made to be hardwearing. It’s been treated so it doesn’t fade in the sun and has an ‘ultraviolet protection factor’ of 50+ (meaning it’ll help shield you against both UVA and UVB rays). It’ll also shelter you in the rain and can be washed and scrubbed without fading.
Choosing your new canopy
Fitting your new canopy
Replacing your canopy’s a fairly straightforward, but it’s easier with two pairs of hands. You’ll just need to unscrew the finial on top of the parasol and pull the existing canopy off the spokes, then reverse the process to attach the new one.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
These canopies will fit onto any one of our current parasol designs, but it’s best to check with us if you have an older piece, as the size may be a bit different. We recommend that you keep your parasol open as much as possible, especially if it gets wet, as this will help prevent mildew. Of course, if the wind picks up, it’s advisable to bring it down.