Materials: stem, spokes and base
Spritsail’s stem and spokes are made from aluminium that’s powder-coated matte black to give it a smart, corrosion-resistant finish. The base is made from granite that weights the parasol and stops it from tilting. As the granite is so heavy, the base splits into four pieces to make it easier to move.
The polyester canvas canopy won’t fade in the sun and has an ‘ultraviolet protection factor’ of 50+ (it’ll help shield you against both UVA and UVB rays). It’s also waterproof and can be washed and scrubbed without fading. We’ve included a cover too, so you don’t need to bring Spritsail in over winter.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
We recommend that you use this parasol together with a table and a parasol base. If you’d like a freestanding parasol, our Spritsail design is the one for you.
It's best that you keep your parasol open as much as possible, especially if it gets wet, as this will help prevent mildew. Of course, if the wind picks up, it’s certainly advisable to bring it down.