Materials: stem and spoke
Staysail’s stem and spokes are made from strong but light (so you can move it around easily) aluminium that’s powder-coated to give it a smart, corrosion-resistant finish.
The polyester canvas canopy won’t fade in the sun and has an ‘ultraviolet protection factor’ of 50+ (it’ll help shield you against both UVA and UVB rays). It’s also waterproof and, although you can’t remove it from the parasol, you can spot-clean it.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Taking care of Staysail
- Bring inside during winter.
- Spot clean marks with mild soap and warm water.
Just so you know
We recommend that you use this parasol together with a table and a parasol base. If you’d like a freestanding parasol, our Spritsail design is the one for you.
It's best that you keep your parasol open as much as possible, especially if it gets wet, as this will help prevent mildew. Of course, if the wind picks up, it’s certainly advisable to bring it down.