Materials: stem and spoke
Staysail’s stem and spokes are made from strong but light (so you can move it around easily) aluminium that’s powder-coated to give it a smart, corrosion-resistant finish.
The polyester canvas canopy won’t fade in the sun and has an ‘ultraviolet protection factor’ of 50+ (it’ll help shield you against both UVA and UVB rays). It’s also waterproof and, although you can’t remove it from the parasol, you can spot-clean it.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Taking care of Staysail
- Bring inside during winter.
- Spot clean marks with mild soap and warm water.
Just so you know
We recommend that you use this parasol together with a table and a parasol base. If you’d like a freestanding parasol, our Spritsail design is the one for you.
It's best that you keep your parasol open as much as possible, especially if it gets wet, as this will help prevent mildew. Of course, if the wind picks up, it’s certainly advisable to bring it down.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.