Material and finish
We chose steel to make our parasol lock because it’s incredibly strong, and we’ve powder coated it to protect it from the elements too. This means that it’s unlikely to rust or tarnish, and leaves it with a low-sheen, black finish.
Using the parasol lock
If it’s not already fitted, you’ll need to screw the lock in line with the parasol hole (we include the appropriate screws). Then, slip your parasol through to the base below. Now all that’s left to do is to tighten the parasol in place using the levers on both the lock and base.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.