What is all-weather wicker?
All-weather wicker is a resin material that’s woven around a frame. It’s coloured and textured to look just like natural materials such as rattan and willow, but is much stronger and better suited to life outdoors year round – it’ll never crack, flake or fade. It’s also brilliantly easy to look after – a wash down with a hose or pressure spray is all it needs.
Not only is the galvanised metal inner removeable to make it easier for you to plant it up and to move the planter around, but it also has drainage holes drilled in. The base of the all-weather wicker outer is then open (save for the cross bars that hold the inner in place) and sits up on discreet feet to allow water to easily drain away, preventing any possibility of waterlogging.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.