What is all-weather wicker?
All-weather wicker is a resin material that’s woven around a frame. It’s coloured and textured to look just like natural materials such as rattan and willow, but is much stronger and better suited to life outdoors year round – it’ll never crack, flake or fade. It’s also brilliantly easy to look after – a wash down with a hose or pressure spray is all it needs.
Not only is the galvanised metal inner removeable to make it easier for you to plant it up and to move the planter around, but it also has drainage holes drilled in. The base of the all-weather wicker outer is then open (save for the cross bars that hold the inner in place) and sits up on discreet feet to allow water to easily drain away, preventing any possibility of waterlogging.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.