Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Like the regal spa town it’s named after, this two-seater garden bench draws inspiration from the classic curves and delicate metalwork of Regency balconies and railings often found adorning historic townhouses. The shapely seat is crafted from solid steel which has a slight flexibility in the backrest, so it moves with the body for maximum comfort.
Design & engineering
- Galvanised, matte grey, powder-coated frame lends protection from rust and weathering.
- Slatted steel seat for drainage when left outside.
- Showerproof seat cushion filled with soft foam that holds its shape.
- Two ties secure the removeable, zipped cushion to the frame.
Powder coated frame
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash cushion cover at 30°C then line dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wash the foam pad.
Need to know
- Showerproof cushion should be brought inside during heavy rainfall.
- Bench can be kept outside all year round but you should keep it dry and covered when not in use.