Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
The choice of a galvanised and powder-coated steel frame was as much an aesthetic decision as a practical one. While being perfectly suited to life outdoors all year round – standing up to rain, sun, heat and snow – steel also allowed us to create the sinuous curves, the elegant curls and the tiny details like the bobble-topped legs and backrest that make Cheltenham so elegant. Likewise, the finish is both robust and, in a matte dark grey, smart.
Cheltenham’s cushions may be just as sleek and streamlined as the frame they sit on, but they’re also as comfortable as can be – generously padded so you can’t feel the frame beneath, and with the additional headrest cushion to make for comfortable alfresco reading. The cushions are made from weather-resistant, heavyweight polyester in a pale cream colour, and are neatly tied onto the frame with matching cords.
We’ve considered every aspect of Cheltenham to be the perfect blend of ease, practicality, comfort and elegance. The wheels on the back, for instance, are a stylish part of Cheltenham’s aesthetic, as well as making it much easier to move to wherever the sun is in your garden. They are fitted with a discreet rubber detailing so they will run over any stone or gravel surface easily without marking the flooring. The arms are also just the right length to support but not hinder, and form a graceful curve from front to back. And the backrest adjusts up and down with a simple but effective mechanism from a sitting to a fully flat position.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- Cushions should not be left outside during heavy downpours.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.