This sofa's made with a woven resin fibre we call ‘all-weather wicker’ – it’s got very much the same look as natural rattan, but it’s happy being left outside and will make your life much easier (as well as having a longer lifespan).
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
Harrington’s a sofa you can sit back and relax in without being slouchy. Although the frame’s firm and the cushions are supportive, there’s still plenty of give.
You’ll notice a mix of weave patterns on Harrington that draw the eye – from tight, intricate weaves on the edges and under the seat, to the looser diamond pattern in between. The combination’s decorative without being fussy. Plastic-capped feet protect the sofa from dirt, moisture and scuffs.
Where we see it
This sofa’s a great complement to our Harrington dining chairs for after-dinner relaxation, but as you can leave it outside it also makes a lovely lounging spot in the garden.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.