Tresco’s made with a woven resin fibre we call ‘all-weather wicker’ – it’s got very much the same look as natural rattan, but it’s happy being left outside and will make your life much easier (as well as having a longer lifespan).
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
It’s quite low in height, but not too deep, so it strikes the perfect balance between slouching and sitting upright.
How it works
We’ve made five separate sections for Tresco, so you can combine them in any way you like - whether that’s a corner or straight sofa, to seat lots of people or just a few. Each piece connects underneath, so they won’t shuffle around once in place.
Where we see it
Tresco’s boxy shape’s perhaps more suited to larger spaces, where it’ll have a little more room to breathe. It’s also great for garden rooms as it’s got that indoor-outdoor feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.