Harmondsworth is designed with comfort in mind - there’s a gap between the diagonal leg supports so they’re not in the way of your knees, and the chamfered feet are angled so they won’t bump your feet. There’s a teak cap that fits into the tabletop in case you don’t want to use a parasol. You’ll also notice small gaps in the tabletop, which are there to help water drain away.
Where we see it
As this table’s one of our heavier ones, it’s best on a firm surface, such as stone paving or timber decking, rather than on the grass. It’s also great for a large conservatory or garden room if you want to use it all year round.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.