Extending rustic, farmhouse style into the garden, the expansive smoothness of the Stanway table’s lengthy top is supported by teak, A-frame legs for a pared back yet traditional aesthetic. The top is crafted from blue-tinted granite that features a subtle honed finished to accentuate the unique beauty of the natural material. It's a comfortable everyday dining table for six, but will seat up to 10 for larger gatherings.
Design & engineering
- Granite top surrounds an aluminium core to keep the table lightweight.
- Durable teak is naturally resistant to water and pests.
- Sand-blasted wood makes a feature of the grain.
- Finished with protective exterior IsoGuard in a tonal Moss shade.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Replenish the teak’s IsoGuard finish once a year.
- Maintain the granite top using a natural stone sealant every couple of years.
Need to know
- Delivered in two parts that will be assembled on delivery.
From the Journal
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.