When to use
We suggest using it once a month on our wooden flooring for high traffic areas, every three months for low traffic areas. The same applies to our IsoGuard® protected furniture – every three months on furniture and once a month on more frequently used surfaces. Or, whenever the timber is starting to look a little dull or feel a little dry. Simply clean with our Surface Soap and when it is dry to touch, you can use this Eco Refresh Spray.
How to use
Just follow these three simple steps: Firstly, deep clean the surface first with our Surface Soap, then spray a small amount onto your timber surface and spread out in the direction of the wood grain using an e-cloth or mop. Finally, let it dry for at least an hour.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Always throw away your used IsoGuard® cloth by dunking it in water and putting it in an airtight container while it’s still wet. Leaving an IsoGuard® cloth unwashed, in direct sunlight, or putting it straight in the bin can lead to spontaneous combustion.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.