How it works
IsoGuard® doesn’t just coat wood – it penetrates the surface and bonds with the fibres, acting as a barrier against anything that might stain it. It can repel water, and most other household liquids from wine to cordial, and leave the surface unblemished, but only for a time (up to four hours). It’s tough, but not bombproof.
Because IsoGuard®’s almost invisible, your wood still looks and feels as though there’s nothing there unlike most varnishes and lacquers - just like the version for indoor wood. It’s more breathable though, so it’ll adapt to protect outdoor furniture in different weathers. And it has a UV filter to stop timber from fading in the sun.
How to use it
Applying IsoGuard®’s easy - each tin comes with clear instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to do and when. For more on how IsoGuard® works, have a read of our detailed guide.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Always throw away your used IsoGuard® cloth by dunking it in water and putting it in an airtight container while it’s still wet. Leaving an IsoGuard® cloth unwashed, in direct sunlight, or putting it straight in the bin can lead to spontaneous combustion.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.