How and when to use it
This spray is ideal for any stubbornly sticky patches as well as for using whenever you want to do a more thorough clean than dusting will achieve. It’s also what we’d recommend cleaning your timber with before reapplying its IsoGuard® protection. The formula in this spray bottle is pre-diluted, so is ready to use.
Our care collectionAs well as this formula, we’ve also created an Eco Refresh Spray (for timber that’s looking a bit lacklustre) and a Tannin Spot Remover (for black marks created by wet metal left on the timber) to help you look after your IsoGuard-treated pieces. There’s also our care kit, which includes concentrated formulas of this spray as well as our GreaseSpot (for oily marks) and LimeSpot (for watermarks and other stubborn stains) removers. You’ll find all these products right here.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Always throw away your used IsoGuard® cloth by dunking it in water and putting it in an airtight container while it’s still wet. Leaving an IsoGuard® cloth unwashed, in direct sunlight, or putting it straight in the bin can lead to spontaneous combustion.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.