Tannin marks occur when damp metals or ceramics interact with timber, leaving behind a black mark. This might be caused by anything from a mug to a flower pot. Our Spot Remover is cleverly formulated to lift these stains from the surface, leaving your oak furniture as good as new.
Design & engineering
- Comes ready mixed.
How to apply:You will need a microfibre e-cloth.
- Spray the Spot Remover over the black marks and spread evenly, without rubbing it in.
- Leave the product to sit over the stain for 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a dry e-cloth.
- Repeat process if necessary.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Can be stored for up to 24 months in its original packaging and in dry conditions.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.