Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Crafted from the finest French and Belgian flax fibres, our heavyweight Chloe fabric is superbly soft and supple. It’s spun in one of Europe’s oldest and most esteemed mills, and is certified with the Belgian Linen and Masters of Linen labels to guarantee its sustainability, authenticity and impeccable quality.
Design & engineering
- Sustainably made in one of Belgium’s oldest mills.
- Small-batch stonewashed to give a smooth, worn-in feel, contributing to an elegant drape.
- Dyes compliant with REACH and OEKO-TEX.
- Suitable for window dressings, cushions and everyday upholstery.
Fabric Weight (gsm):
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash at 40°C, line dry and steam iron on a high heat.
- For upholstery and loose covers, we recommend dry cleaning.
Need to know
- Due to the organic flax fibres and stonewashing process, there will be variations in colour and white, raised slubs will occur as part of this natural, artisanally made fabric.
- Subtle creases will appear over time.
- To meet fire retardant upholstery regulations, use with a schedule 3 interliner – this can be found in most fabric shops.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.