The textile60% cotton, 22% linen and 18% viscose. The cotton gives strength and softness, the linen adds an organic texture and the hard-wearing viscose provides durability.
Clara comes in five warm, earthy shades that complement its raw texture. This is Natural, an oatmeal grey that’s the coolest colour in the range. It has a greenish undertone that works well with brighter greens and blues, such as our Isla velvets in Mallard and Kingfisher.
Where we see it
If you’re after a slightly crisper, more tailored feel than our other linens, Clara is a great fabric for a sofa or curtains. Its fine grain looks especially good on upholstered dining chairs.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.