The textile60% cotton, 22% linen and 18% viscose. The cotton gives strength and softness, the linen adds an organic texture and the hard-wearing viscose provides durability.
Clara comes in five warm, earthy shades that complement its raw texture. This is Warm White, a cream tone that looks lovely with our pale seasoned oak furniture.
Where we see it
If you’re after a slightly crisper, more tailored feel than our other linens, Clara is a great fabric for a sofa or curtains. Its fine grain looks especially good on upholstered dining chairs.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres. If you’re using this fabric more than once in the same room, we recommend ordering as many metres as you need in one go - that way, we can make sure it’s all from the same batch.
Can be washed at 40 degree delicate wash. Note after a couple of washes colour may fade slightly.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.