Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Emma’s cabbage rose pattern exudes classic English style. The design is digitally printed over a base cloth made from a linen and cotton blend. The natural flax linen creates Emma’s relaxed texture, with characterful flecks and slubs. This cool, blue-grey shade works just as well on a scatter cushion as it does on larger upholstered pieces.
Design & engineering
- Base cloth made from 60% unbleached linen and 40% cotton for supple strength.
- Pattern is digitally printed in Britain.
- High Martindale score makes it suitable for upholstery, window dressings and cushions.
Fire Retardant Backing:
Fabric Weight (gsm):
Pattern Repeat Vertical:
Pattern Repeat Horizontal:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the fabric on a 30° wash, then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat while slightly damp.
- For upholstery covers, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
Need to know
- If using for upholstery, we advise purchasing a schedule 3 interliner to comply with fire retardancy regulations.
- Pattern is on one side of the fabric.
- We recommend ordering all the fabric you need in one go to ensure it's from the same batch.
- After a few washes, the colour may fade slightly.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.