Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Harris Tweed is made from start to finish in the Outer Hebrides. The wool used to make it comes from Cheviot sheep and it’s hand-woven in the islanders’ homes. This rich craft tradition creates a fabric that’s strong and tactile. Lichen is a natural green shade that reflects the Scottish landscape where the fabric is made.
Design & engineering
- Made from 100% wool which is breathable and hypoallergenic.
- Extra milling creates a tighter weave and ensures durability.
- Yarns are dyed before they are woven, so several shades are blended to achieve the depth of colour.
- High Martindale score makes it suitable for upholstery, window dressings and curtains.
- Harris Tweed’s localised production minimises carbon footprint and provides sustainable employment.
Dry Clean Only
Fabric Weight (gsm):
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- Keep pilling to a minimum by steering clear of abrasive cleaning products and gently sponging away marks when required.
Need to know
- If using for upholstery, we advise purchasing a schedule 3 interliner to comply with fire retardancy regulations.
- We recommend ordering all the fabric you need in one go to ensure it’s from the same batch.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.