Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Delivery in 3 – 5 weeks
Woven from the world’s finest flax fibres, this 100% Belgian linen is coloured with pigment dyes certified by REACH and OEKO-TEX. The traditional fabric dyeing method used produces an organic-style speckled effect, and the material is coated with an invisible stain-repellent layer to finish.
Design & engineering
- Certified Belgian Linen and Masters of Linen – recognised seals of excellence that guarantee the fabric’s origin, quality and authenticity.
- Woven in one of Belgium’s oldest mills on looms powered by green electricity.
- Laundered finish produces an exceptionally soft handle.
- Coated with a stain repellent layer.
- Suitable for window dressings, cushions and everyday upholstery.
Fire Retardant Backing:
Fabric Weight (gsm):
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash at 40°C then line dry.
- After washing, use a hot iron to reactivate the stain repellent coating.
- For loose covers and upholstery, dry cleaning is recommended.
Need to know
- Due to the organic flax fibres, there will be variations in colour and white, raised slubs will occur as part of this natural, artisanally made fabric.
- Subtle creases will appear over time.
- To meet fire retardant upholstery regulations, use with a schedule three interliner – this can be found in most fabric shops.
- Some light will seep through the fine fabric, so we suggest using with a black-out layer for curtains.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.