Materials & making
- Orla has an unbleached 60% linen and 40% cotton base cloth.
- The flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs - these are to be expected and celebrated as part of the natural fabric.
- Its tight weave and high Martindale count makes it suitable for upholstery, window dressings and cushions.
- The pattern is digitally printed onto the base cloth in the UK.
- Orla works well on upholstery and cushions, and drapes beautifully when used as window dressings.
- The pattern scale sits in between our Thea and Emma fabric - mix all three together for contrasting layers.
- Stone-coloured Trellis will add a muted, neutral look to a room.
Free for all orders over £50 (or €100 in Ireland).
If your order is available now, we’ll deliver it between 3-5 days of your order being placed.
If your order is not available straight away, an estimated date will be indicated above and at checkout. We’ll then get in touch nearer the estimated date to arrange a specific time.
We believe that returns should be easy, which is why we approach them with a ‘no quibble’ mindset. And, you’ll also have 28 days to do so – just in case you need time to mull things over.
- Clean the fabric on a 30-degree wash, then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat while slightly damp.
- For upholstery covers, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
Need to know
- This fabric has passed cigarette testing.
- To comply with upholstery fire regulations, use a schedule 3 interliner.
- The pattern is visible on one side only.
- Batch to batch colour variation is to be expected with natural fibres.
- We recommend ordering the amount you need in one go so it's from the same batch.
- After a few washes, the colour may fade slightly.
- A high Martindale count means that it will wear well with everyday use.