The materialsOur precise mix of 36.7% Belgian linen and 63.3% cotton has been tried and tested to get the balance just right. To ensure the fabric retains its natural, rustic look, we’ve left the base cloth unbleached. Another benefit of this blend is that it’s breathable, so it will feel cool in summer too.
The colourDove grey and cream stripes are woven into the fabric, not printed on top, which keeps the focus on its naturally grainy texture. And because the stripes are widely spaced, you can easily use Samuel just like a plain neutral.
Doing the right thingSamuel has a high rub count which means it’s suitable for everyday use (this is the number of times the fabric can be rubbed before the abrasion begins to break the yarn). So, it’s a fabric that’s been made with longevity in mind and will wear well over the years.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make this as minimal as possible, but it's something to be expected with natural fibres. If you're using this fabric more than once in the same room, we recommend ordering as many metres as you need in one go – that way, we can make sure it's all from the same batch.
Slubs are the slightly raised or thicker parts of the thread that you often see on linen fabrics they're a completely normal feature of this weave. They give the finished textile personality, texture and interest and show that it's made from natural fibres.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.