Limestone’s smooth, velvety texture is much warmer underfoot than marble. Each tile has a tumbled finish, with slightly uneven edges – this shows that it’s a natural stone and makes it feel more relaxed.
Where we see it
Because it’s warm to the touch and very hardwearing, limestone’s great for rooms you use a lot, like kitchens and hallways. Buxton’s dark grey colour works well in monochrome rooms, but it’s soft enough to go with wood and neutrals, too.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Vacuum with a brush attachment or sweep regularly to remove loose grit and dirt.
- Clean with pH neutral cleaners only so you don’t erode the sealant.
Need to know
- Instructions for installation are provided on delivery.
- All our stone floors must be sealed after installation and before grouting.
- Apply a second coat of sealant after grouting.
- Natural stone tiles will require resealing. Depending on foot traffic, we recommend doing this around every three years or when water starts to seep into the stone rather than pool on top.
- We recommend using Lithofin Stainstop to seal and reseal your tiles.
- Stone and earthenware flooring can be fragile when cut or trimmed. We recommend allowing for 10% wastage when it comes to installing these tiles.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.