Marton is made from engineered oak, which combines the stability of plywood with the natural beauty of solid oak. It has a simple plank design that suits any room and stands the test of time. This Natural Oak finish has a warm, honeyed colour that suits classic or contemporary spaces.
Design & engineering
- Traditional tongue and groove profiling secures the boards together.
- Micro-bevelled edge ensures a seamless fit.
- IsoGuard finish defends against spills and stains.
- UV cured top coat protects the timber and prevents discolouration.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum with a brush attachment or sweep regularly.
- Clean with our Surface Soap or a pH neutral cleaner.
- Avoid soaking the floor with water.
Need to know
- Keep the packaged flooring in the room it'll be installed in for 5-7 days prior to installation, so it can acclimatise.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Installation instructions provided on delivery.
- 80% of the planks in this pack measure 190cm in length and 20% vary between 60 and 130cm. This is so smaller lengths can be used to fit the flooring to the room.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.