Suggested Burnt Sienna palettes
Team Burnt Sienna with Salt and it feels crisp and clean, though still with an element of softness thanks to the tiniest touch of pink in Salt. Bring Flax Blue into the mix and you create something full of life and verve – perfect for east and south-facing rooms. Choose other earth hues to be its companions and you’ll tone it down, resulting in a room that’s calm and soothing. Make Ink its partner and you’ll have something altogether richer and moodier. So, you see, Burnt Sienna is a colour of many possibilities.
Like all our paints, Burnt Sienna is available as matt emulsion or eggshell. The emulsion is shine free and gives walls a velvety look. And the eggshell’s like its namesake – there’s just a hint of sheen. Both are water based so all you’ll need to clean your brushes (and yourself!) is warm water and perhaps a little soap.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
Sometimes our paint colours can be different from batch to batch. It’ll only ever be a very small difference (within 0.8%), but it’s something you should bear in mind if you’re painting several things the same colour in one room. Best to buy all the paint you need at one time and keep a spare bit handy for touch-ups. It also means that the colours in our paint books might be ever so slightly different too.
VOC: You might’ve heard of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) before. They’re chemicals that evaporate at room temperature, and you often find them in paint. They’re not great for your health though, so you don’t want too many. That’s why we keep the amount in ours as low as we can. Both our emulsion and eggshell finishes contain 2g of VOCs per litre, max. To put that in perspective, the EU limit is 30g per litre.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.