Where we see it
Yellows like Mustard are welcoming and energising, so they’re ideal for spaces like living rooms and studies. For a modern look, we’ve used Mustard on walls with Walnut on woodwork, but it also looks great with teal accents, like our Isla velvet in Kingfisher.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
Sometimes our paint colours can be different from batch to batch. It’ll only ever be a very small difference (within 0.8%), but it’s something you should bear in mind if you’re painting several things the same colour in one room. Best to buy all the paint you need at one time and keep a spare bit handy for touch-ups. It also means that the colours in our paint books might be ever so slightly different too.
VOC: You might’ve heard of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) before. They’re chemicals that evaporate at room temperature, and you often find them in paint. They’re not great for your health though, so you don’t want too many. That’s why we keep the amount in ours as low as we can. Both our emulsion and eggshell finishes contain 2g of VOCs per litre, max. To put that in perspective, the EU limit is 30g per litre.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.