Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
The terracotta Barbury wall tiles are designed and hand finished by our expert partners in Marlborough, using time honoured techniques. With no two exactly the same, the result is an organic, rustic feel which celebrates the subtle differences between each tile, including variations in shape and surface, to form a characterful finish. Keep the tiles protected with our Crackle Glaze Sealant.
Design & engineering
- After shaping, the clay tile is left to dry naturally then bisque fired.
- Expertly designed and glazed in the UK.
- Protected from moisture with an engobe glaze.
- Finished with a rustic, antique-look crackled glaze.
- To protect the tiles, we advise using our clear sealant.
Quantity Per Pack:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wipe with a cloth and standard tile cleaning products.
- Wipe moisture away from the tiles if using them in a bathroom.
Need to know
- Due to their handmade nature, no two will look the same or lay completely flat – this contributes to their rustic look.
- Providing our sealant and the correct grout and adhesive are used, they’re suitable for splashbacks, hearths and fireplace surrounds.
- Each tile will have three unglazed edges. As a result, some of the terracotta body may be visible when fixed to the wall.
- We don't currently provide grout and adhesive, but we recommend formulas from Marlborough Tiles.
- Over time, especially in areas where temperatures fluctuate, the crackle glaze will continue to craze. You may hear a quiet pinging sound when this happens, but this is a natural occurrence with crackle glaze tiles.
- No resealing required.
- Can be used with a dry cutter.
- Request a full-size tile sample at your local Neptune store or by calling 01793 934 011.