To preserve our handmade terracotta Barbury wall tiles, use this colourless Crackle Glaze Sealant prior to grouting. It’s been specially designed to protect the tiles from water, oil, grease and limescale, as well as prevent the grout from seeping underneath the crackle glaze.
Design & engineering
- Use with our Barbury tiles.
- Protects against kitchen oils and bathroom limescale.
- Prevents grout from appearing under the crackle glaze.
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions on how to apply the sealant.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- No need to reseal the tiles.
- We do not provide grout and adhesive.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.