Sourced in Tuscany and widely used by sculptors, Carrara’s the most classic of all marbles – a cool white with delicate grey-blue veins. It’s a natural material, so expect subtle variations in tone and pattern from tile to tile.
More about marble
Marble’s elegant, easy to clean and in the right setting, it’ll last for years. But it’s fairly easy to scratch and chip and it can stain if you get oil or an acidic liquid on it, like lemon juice. So, you either need to be ready to get wiping, or ready to embrace any pits or marks that come with it being lived-with and loved.
Where we see them
Kennet’s rectangular shape looks great over a bathroom sink or on a kitchen splashback, but you can use it in other ways, too – to clad whole walls and floors, the section beneath a picture rail in a hallway, or a hearth or fireplace.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Caring for Kennet
Sealing your tiles will help protect them from becoming damaged or stained, but you should still take care when cleaning them. Use only a mild, PH-neutral solution and avoid harsh or abrasive cleaners as these will do more harm than good. You should also make sure to wipe up spills as soon as possible, especially if it's a corrosive or staining substance like bleach, lemon juice or wine.
Sealing your tilesKennet isn't pre-sealed, so your tiler will need to do this after installation using an appropriate sealer for marble.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.