Frame and filling
Our upholstered bar stools are created using solid timber frames and proper joinery techniques. Shoreditch also contains serpentine springs as well as foam and fibre padding (so that you’ll never feel the frame beneath) for as much comfort as possible in a petite space.
Comfort and proportions
It goes without saying that Shoreditch is the most comfortable bar stool in our collection, because it’s upholstered. But, we’ve also put a lot of thought into its size: it’s big enough that you won’t feel as if you’re perched on top, and small enough that it won’t take up too much room in busy kitchens.
This really is a very pared-back piece, with only a few finishing details. From the decorative – the studs which hint at traditional style and neatly finish the join between the upholstery and legs – to the practical – the scuff-resistant stainless-steel footrests.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just So you know
The textiles in our fabric library range from pure linen to rich velvet and wool, and each one has its own character. Tone and texture can vary slightly from thread to thread, and expect to see the occasional slub in our linens. You can learn more about each fabric’s personality here, to see which one best suits your home.
There can also be some colour variation between different batches of our fabrics – although we always try to make these as small as possible – it’s just to be expected with natural fibres. So, if you’re ordering more than one piece in the same fabric for the same room, it’s best that you order them together. That way, we can make sure they’re from the same batch.