The clayLowther is made from a sturdy ceramic, which is very strong and hardwearing. You can stack these mugs in cupboards and put them in the dishwasher or microwave without worrying about chipping. It's everything you want from everyday crockery. Lowther's unusual matte finish gives it its contemporary, artisanal feel.
Lulworth is painted with a reactive glaze that blurs slightly around the edges while it fires in the kiln, which is what gives these pieces their watercolour look. It also means that no two will be the same. The glaze is glossy, which means that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to leave scratches.
Mixing and matching
We love to combine different but complementary crockery sets on our tables and shelves for a more eclectic, casual feel. If you’d like to do the same with these mugs, we’d suggest partnering them with the mugs in the Lulworth and Sutton collections, which have a similar laidback look and artisanal finish.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
If you pop into one of our stores, you’ll be able to buy any of our crockery individually, rather than in a set.