Stoneware is the best choice for everyday ceramics that see a lot of love and use. It’s less likely to chip than more delicate clays like china and earthenware, and is suitable for dishwashers and microwaves.
The glossy glaze ensures that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to scratch than a matte finish, although we’ve applied it in such a way as to reveal a little of the natural clay colour underneath, particularly around the edges where the crimp detail creates tactile ridges and hollows.
Mixing and matching
We’ve designed our crockery collections so you can easily combine them for a more eclectic look that’s still cohesive. As one of our more relaxed, everyday sets, Sutton works particularly well with Lulworth, Lowther, Bowsley and Lewes, which all have a similarly artisanal feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.