Paxton's perfect partner
You can use any regular-sized tealights in both of our Paxton holders, such as our clear-cupped Forster tealights. But in the bigger size, we’d recommend using the large Forster tealights as they’ll burn longer.
A styling tip or two
For a really dramatic display, try mixing Paxton in amongst other candle holders in a mix of materials and heights. Alderney, Neve and Heddon all have a similarly contemporary feel that would coordinate well.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.