The perfect pairing
You could team almost any lampshade with this base, but we know that it’s not always easy to do that online. So, we’ve chosen the one we think matches it best – Oliver – for you. If you’d like to order the lampshade on its own, you can do that here. Or, if you would like to just order the base, select the option without the shade above.
The soft smudges around the top of each lamp have a matte, slightly grainy texture that contrasts with the glaze. So each lamp is individual, we apply these details by hand. We've also added slight distressing around the top of the lamp to create an antiqued look. The ripples that run all the way around also give it the feel of having been thrown on a potter’s wheel.
Material & finish
Corinium is made from earthenware and has a crackle glaze which happens when the glaze contracts more than the clay as it cools down after firing. The amount and size of the cracks is fairly uniform, but the unpredictability means that no two pieces will be quite the same. Corinium also has a silver silk flex, so it doesn’t stand out against the white pot.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.