Materials & finish
Brompton is nickel plated: a finish that’s bright, that shines out in the room. It’s very similar to chrome but less contemporary, with a slightly warmer undertone – a little like silver – to complement Brompton’s early 20th century style.
The shade is small and won’t get in the way, but it’ll create a pool of light that’s large enough to illuminate whatever you want it shine on. Detail comes from the wing nut dials at each joint which you can use to loosen and tighten the hinges.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
It’s best that a qualified electrician fits this light – it’s designed to be wired in, and doesn’t have a switch as part of its design. If you want to use this light in a bathroom, just make sure it’s more than 60cm away from the water. Any closer, and you’ll need to use an IP44-rated light (like our Brunswick).