Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
For a small, adjustable wall light that will give your space an up-to-date feel, then Keats is the one. You can change its angle in two places so the light will shine exactly where you want it – a feature that comes in especially useful when reading or for task lighting. This version has a nickel fitting and a glass shade (there’s an all-nickel version available too) that’s both understated and, with an attractive bulb inside, an interesting design feature.
Design & engineering
The materialsNickel gives a crisp, mirrored finish that’s highly reflective, so it’s the perfect choice for bouncing light around a room. Its silvered patina also complements grey-toned paintwork exceptionally well, bringing more warmth to a space than a chrome finish. The elegant glass head on this design gives a broader pool of light than our all-nickel version too.
Design detailThe toggle detail at each of the joints gives Keats a hint of industrial style. But these aren’t just there to look good, they’re functional too – use them to adjust the arms of the light. The simple backplate and straight-lined shade also give this design a timeless touch.
Where we see itThis glass shade gives a wide glow, so as well as being suited to bedsides, kitchens and hallways, it will also create a softer, slightly more subtle and ambient light.
Light Fitting Height:
Longest Arm Length:
Shortest Arm Length:
Wall Plate Depth:
Wall Plate Diameter:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.