Materials and finish
Rathbone is nickel plated: a finish that’s similar to chrome (both are pure chemical elements), but that has a slightly warmer undertone that’s easier to use in more traditional spaces. The satin finish makes it subtler and softens any glare.
Where to use it
Bedrooms are the most obvious places to use Rathbone, and if you have our Charlie headboard, it can be fitted into the purposely-designed slots underneath the upholstery. But you could also have it installed anywhere that you need the focused light, such as in the wall or a bookcase behind a reading chair. We do recommend using a qualified electrician to install Rathbone in either location.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
It’s best that a qualified electrician fits this light because it’ll need wiring in.
And if you want to use it in a bathroom, just make sure it’s more than 60cm away from the water. Any closer, and you’ll need to use an IP44-rated light (like our Brunswick).