The bronze finish on these candlesticks gives them a deep, rich colour – not as bright as brass, but still full of warmth that picks up on the glow from the candle. We’ve also given it a brushed finish, which again, is toned-down and subtle rather than bright and glossy.
The perfect pairing
Coatbridge is designed to hold a normal-sized taper or dinner candle, like our Forster. Together, they’ll create a sense of height and drama in a display (and rise safely above the planting).
A styling tip or two
Because it’s quite a small and sleek design, Coatbridge slips easily into tabletop and mantle displays. Try pairing it with the brass Heddon candlesticks and grey Neve tealight holders for a contemporary look and elegant mix of heights and materials. In a planter, it’ll add an informal and natural feel to your tabletop.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
However you use your Coatbridge candlestick, make sure the flame is safely away from anything that could catch alight. And, if you do take it into the garden in summer, just know that it’ll weather if left outside.