Paxton's perfect partner
You can use any regular-sized tealights in this small Paxton holder, but we especially like our Forster tealights as they come in clear cups, which means that there’s nothing to distract from the flame as it glows through the glass.
A styling tip or two
For a really dramatic display, try mixing Paxton in amongst other candle holders in a mix of materials and heights. Alderney, Neve and Heddon all have a similarly contemporary feel that would coordinate well.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The small Paxton suits our small Forster tealights whereas the large Paxton is better with the large Forster tealight candles.
Try to place your tealight in the middle so that the edges don’t get too hot.