Like most of our unpainted timber furniture, we’ve made Blenheim from oak, chosen for its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage. Knots and variations in tone are part of its character, so each and every part of Blenheim will be unique.
Brushing the oak removes the soft fibres from its grain, so you get a rustic, touchable texture. It’s then protected with our IsoGuard® treatment oil in Darkened Oak, which guards against dirt and scuffs without masking, and gives the oak a deep, rich colour that makes even more of a statement out of the distinctive wood grain.
Blenheim’s full of fine details, like the arcs at the base that borrow from 18th century fretwork furniture, the tapered, carved legs, and the angles on the tabletop corners. Thanks to its slim proportions, though, it won’t look too fussy in your living room.
The perfect pairing
This is one of our more traditional coffee tables, which means it pairs well with an elegant and timeless sofa style, like our classically English Olivia and George designs. It’ll also, unsurprisingly, mix well with antique pieces.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Blenheim’s made from natural timber, which will expand and shrink slightly as it responds to the humidity and temperature in your room. We’ve used joinery techniques that’ll help to counteract this, but small changes are completely natural. In the unlikely event that there’s a significant change to the structure, we’ll be here to help.