Carter Console TablePart of our Carter collection
As metal frames can be hard on all kinds of floors, we’ve given Carter tiny rubber feet so you don’t have to worry about it catching on anything.
We use oak for its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage (we’ve written more on its qualities here). Knots and variations in tone are part of its character, so every piece will be unique. In combination with the steel base, it takes on a rougher, tougher feel.
The oak goes through a seven-step process of brushing, staining and buffing to highlight its natural grain. It’s then protected with our IsoGuard® treatment oil in Vintage Oak, which guards against dirt and scuffs while giving it a deeper tone that works well with steel. The metal’s powder-coated so it’s almost black, but with a hint of bronze – a finish that’s designed to age well, even after it’s had a few scratches.
Where we see it
The Carter console comes in three sizes – the smallest is just 35cm wide, so it’s great for narrow hallways and it could also work as a tall side table. The larger ones are great anywhere you want a light, minimal look.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.