Each leg has a round profiled cap detail with a series of stepped collars on the way down. This finishes in a tapered foot that lifts and lightens Coniston and gives it a more classic character.
The Black-Bronze finish references traditionally beeswax-coated steel that’s naturally blackened by the forge. It’s not as metallic in appearance as bronze or brass, but still has some of the bronze peeking through to add warmth and create a more classic look than a flat black finish.
Bronze-coated steel has been blackened to give it a stronger and less metallic appearance. It references traditionally beeswax-coated steel that’s naturally blackened by the forge. Some of the bronze still peeks through for warmth though.
- For orders under £5,000 (or €7,500 in Ireland), it’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £50 for small furniture deliveries (or €75) and £100 for large furniture deliveries (or €150).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.