Edinburgh’s defining feature is its legs. They were inspired by classical columns, but are restrained, not fussy. They also highlight the oak’s grain. The delicate handles are our Bronze Barlow design. And on the bottom shelf, you’ll notice a pattern that looks just like tongue-and-groove panelling.
We use oak for its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage (we’ve written more on its qualities here). Knots and variations in tone are part of its character, so each and every part of Edinburgh will be unique.
Where we see it
Edinburgh’s sturdy column legs give it a slightly traditional, less formal feel that suits everyday rooms. This bigger size is also one of our wider tables, so that’s something to bear in mind if you want to use it in a hallway – there’s room for baskets, plants and more on the generous tabletop and shelf.
Adjusting Edinburgh’s height
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.