Henley contrasts curved legs with square shapes – on the tabletop, the shelf beneath and the blocks at the top and bottom of each leg. The carved lip underneath the tabletop is another detail that shows the quality of the joinery. And the drawers are finished with our simple Antique Bronze Henley knobs.
The materialWe use oak for its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage (we’ve written more on its qualities here.) Knots and variations in tone are part of its character, so each and every part of Henley will be unique.
The finishBrushing the oak removes the soft fibres from its grain, so you get a rustic, touchable texture. The wood’s protected with our IsoGuard® treatment oil in Natural Oak, which guards against dirt and scuffs without masking its texture.
Where we see it
Henley’s ideal as a do-everything table for a living room, hallway or even an open-plan kitchen, as you can use it for everything from books and magazines to keeping small objects safe and out of sight.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.