The thick brass finish frame makes Keswick feel robust, but it still looks lightweight. The legs are capped with small rubber feet, so you can put it on hard flooring with no fear of scratches.
Although Keswick’s frame has a brass coating, it’s actually made of steel. It’s a pairing that offers the best of strength and looks. ‘Brushing’ the brass tones down the colour, gives it a satin finish that softens glare, and leaves swirling brush marks that catch any light in the room. And the tempered glass shelves are reliably sturdy.
Where we see it
Keswick comes in two sizes – a medium that’s also the narrower of the two, and a larger one that’s suited to more open spaces. Whether you use it in a hallway or living room, it looks great with mirrors that complement its reflective finish, like our round Fleming mirror with its bronzed frame.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.