A large bowl, made from terracotta, dipped in a rich yellow glaze and then hand-distressed. The finishing process means that no two will be the same: these are individual pieces that’ll bring plenty of character to your home. Just note that Bayswater isn’t food safe – use it for display, rather than serving.
Design & engineering
Materials and finish
Each piece in our Bayswater collection is made from terracotta. To create the finish, it is dipped in glaze and then fired in a kiln, before giving them a distressed finish. As Bayswater is made by hand, expect some slight variation in size and colour.
A styling tip or two
This bowl is designed as a decorative piece, rather than a serving bowl, as it’s not suitable for washing. You could still use it as a fruit bowl though, although we also think it looks good when incorporated into a bookcase or coffee table display alongside other collected objects, where it’ll add to the layers of texture. You could also use touches of the earthy yellow colour elsewhere in the room for a pulled-together look.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
Need to knows
Our Bayswater bowl is not food safe and purely decorative.