Made from salvaged Tunisian olive wood, this decorative bowl is completely hand crafted so no two are the same size, shape or shade. Making features of the timber’s natural grain, bark, knots and textures, the bowl is created by uniquely skilled craftspeople using age-old techniques passed down through Tunisian culture.
Design & engineering
- Sustainably sourced from agricultural salvage.
- Chiselled, carved and sanded by hand to embrace the tree’s character.
- Covered with naturally anti-bacterial 100% olive oil for longevity and colour retention.
Sustainably salvagedThe olive tree is sacred to Tunisian culture as the species has been in the country for around 2,500 years. As such, a tree is only cut down when it stops bearing fruit or if it's reached the end of its life. Another olive tree is then planted in its place and the salvaged wood is crafted into a new form.
Due to the handmade nature its width will vary from 25-27cm
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- To maintain, rub kitchen paper dipped in oil over its surface every one to two weeks.
Need to know
- Natural knots and textures have been retained – this makes each bowl unique.
- We recommend using this item as a decorative piece or as a fruit bowl where there is no risk of food staining the wood.